Complete Curriculum Includes:
Teacher's Guide CD and DVD
Makes learning Fun
for Students 8 - 11 Years Old.
Bible Buddy Chris (Video)
12 One Hour Lessons
Games, Puzzles, Prophecy, Paper,
Drills, Word Search and Songs
For Ages 8 - 11
Welcome to the Curriculum Course Overview and It's Mission
The Bible: Unlocking Its Greatness is a well thought out and proven curriculum for students 8 - 11 years old. It allows students to learn God's purpose in creating the Bible. The course involves student participation by using their own Bibles with every lesson.
The Curriculum also provides:
- Lesson One Overview of God's Word
- Lesson Two One Theme In the Bible (The Gift of Jesus)
- Lesson Three God Directed The Writing of The Bible
- Lesson Four Unity of the Bible
- Lesson Five God's Foundation For Our Lives
- Lesson Six Why Are The Scriptures Written
- Lesson Seven Salvation - God's Gift and Promise
- Lesson Eight The Completeness of God's Word
- Lesson Nine The New Testament and it's Teaching
- Lesson Ten Understanding The Resurrection
- Lesson Eleven Jesus Changes Lives
- Lesson Twelve Review - What We Learned About The Bible
- Letters to Parents, Church Leaders and the Course Teacher
- Indiviual Lesson Chapters
- Teacher Preparation Guide, step by step Lesson Plan
- Power Point Style Slides Correlation to Course DVD, Activities
- Books of the Bible
- How to find a verse
- Resurrection meaning
- Salvation message
- Prophecies fulfilled by Christ
- Where, when and by whom the Bible was written
- How the Bible was written
- The completeness of God's Word
- An overview of the New Testament
- Reasons to share the Bible with others
- How to share the Bible's greatness
Ceritificates for memory verses, attendance and memorizing Bible books
Take Home Papers for each lesson
Music Song Sheets and Words
Course Evaluation Form
Games and Activities
Explore the only Bible Apologetics Course on DVD just for Kids!!
Children will learn:
God's divine inspiration through the
prophets and apostles
The Old Testament prophecies being fulfilled by Jesus.
God's promise of a Savior and Christ's fulfillment of that promise.
The make up of the Bible and how to use it.
Overview of the New Testament
Who wrote the Bible
How truths were given to the apostles and prophets
Memorization of the Bible books
Ability to find verses easily in their own Bibles.
A plan for each child's salvation
Discussion and critical thinking of all curriculum material.
The uniqueness of the Scriptures show reasons to believe the Bible is the word of God.
Students will understand why the Scriptures were written and how that knowledge applies in their own lives.